Sunday, November 21, 2010

Peanut Butter & Nutella Cake Balls


I stepped out my front door to go get the mail one day and saw this beautiful yellow leaf laying amongst all of the dead brown ones. I love finding beauty like this when I least expect it. Good thing I always have my phone on me. I'm constantly taking pictures of the things that strike my fancy. My husband is the real photographer, but I try to do my own little thang from time to time.

By the way.......total coincidence that my hubby decided to use a yellow leaf in taking these foodie photos for me. Just goes to show you that great creative minds think alike.


In the making.....


From left:
Peanut butter cake ball (chocolate cake + peanut butter)
Nutella cake ball (chocolate cake + Nutella)
Peanut butter & Nutella cake ball (chocolate cake + peanut butter + Nutella)

All coated in milk chocolate and drizzled with peanut butter or sprinkled with glitter sprinkles.




My recipe is simple. Cook your favorite cake (I used a devil's food boxed cake mix), mix in your favorite icing or filling (I used peanut butter and Nutella), roll into balls, freeze, then dip in your favorite chocolate (I used Almond Bark milk chocolate) and finish with your favorite toppings (I used glitter sprinkles and melted peanut butter morsels).

Easy as pie!....................or...........................easy as cake balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment