Saturday, September 26, 2009

Po Po Whips



I received this recipe from my brother-in-law who is a police officer. They really didn't have a name so I decided that I would name them after him. Po Po Whips. (Hope you don't mind, Russell) =0)

They are SUPER easy to fix and you can decide on what flavor you want. You'll see in the recipe below...

PoPo Whips

Preheat oven to 350º.

1 box of cake mix (any flavor)
1 egg
1 regular sized tub of cool whip topping, thawed (no fat free kind)

Whip it all together, spoon out onto greased cookie sheets, cook for 15-20 minutes and voilá! Instant cookies!

I ended up using golden yellow cake mix and threw in 2 cups of chocolate chips. Think of all the endless possibilities!

Thank you, Russell, for your great recipe!! Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Funny title! I've had this recipe for years with a slight difference. I make them for showers. Follow recipe using strawberry or lemon cake mix. Roll them in balls and then roll in powdered sugar. Then bake. They come out all crinkled looking...pink and white or yellow and white. What a versatile recipe!

    ReplyDelete