Friday, July 23, 2010

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes




I made these chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes for my husband's birthday. His favorite ice cream is chocolate chip cookie dough, so I made these to go along with a big heaping bowl of his favorite ice cream.

The cupcakes are yellow cake filled with a bite of chocolate chip cookie dough inside and topped with chocolate buttercream icing with a Famous Amos cookie. I also made the cupcake liners out of good ol scrapbook paper and colored the designs on them to give them a little personality.

They were incredibly easy to make. One tip I have is to make sure you don't fill the cupcake liners with too much batter because you need to make room for the big cookie dough bite to go in the center. Otherwise, they will have a large "muffin top" like mine turned out. However, it didn't make them any less delicious! I've attached the link below for those of you who would like to try these out. Believe me....you won't regret it!

2 comments:

  1. These look divine!! I might have to come visit again soon...before B eats them all...or am I too late?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the large muffin tops! :-) Wish I could have tasted one too!

    ReplyDelete